Steps for Scheduling Classes/Requesting Schedule Changes:
- Once the Master Schedule is confirmed, students/parents receive a Renweb email with specific instructions for registering for classes online via Renweb (therefore, all students and parents must be connected to Renweb). This occurs in late spring or early summer.
- Students have approximately 2 weeks to register for their classes once the email has been sent. Registering for classes is a request for classes, it is not a guarantee that a student will get all of the classes they request. Of course, required classes will be guaranteed to each student.
- Once the registration process is completed, students will be placed in classes. Schedules will be available via Renweb in early August.
- If a student desires to request a class change, requests are submitted to the Guidance Counselor during the first week of school through the Schedule Change Request Form. Again, requests are not a guarantee that the change will be made for the student. Scheduling and class size limits are variables that are considered before changes are granted.
- Classes are assigned for the year. No class changes are allowed after the first week of school.